I have been using these beauty products for over a week, so it’s time to share my thoughts!
1. Tula Facial Cleanser – this is a nice product. It has no scent and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. My face feels fresh and clean after using. I have not noticed any skin improvements, but that is something that usually takes a little more time. Overall 4/5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Ouai Leave In Conditioner – this is a great product in a compact size. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I do prefer it’s a 10, because it seems to have more hair protectant qualities in it, but I am not disappointed with this. The package is also great to travel with, unlike it’s a 10. Overall 4/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Dr Brandt No More Baggage – I have been using this exactly as directed (2x daily). I have seen zero results from it. My skin under my eyes feel dry as well. Overall 1/5 ⭐️
4. Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Scrub – I am loving this so far. I don’t typically use a body exfoliating scrub because I use a exfoliation wash. This has been great. My skin feels clean and refreshed without feeling dry. It has a great smell and a little bit goes a long way. Overall 5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Lavido Body Lotion – I love this. The scent is mandarin, orange, and bergamot and not overwhelming like most scented lotions. It smells and feels refreshing and my skin has been beautifully soft, smooth, and hydrated. I’m definitely purchasing more of this. Overall 5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️