These cookies are always a hit and oh so easy to make. They do take a little bit of time due to the having to put the dough in the refrigerator, but they are more than worth it!
•2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
•1 1/2 cups sugar
•1 cups softened butter
•1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•white chocolate, melted
•candy canes, crushed
1. Mix all ingredients until mixe
2. Shape dough into long rolls approximately 1 1/2 inches wide.
3. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate until firm, 4 hours to 1 week
4. Preheat oven to 375° and cut slices approximately 1/4 inch thick
5. Place slices approximately 1 inch apart and bake for 8 minutes
6. While baking, melt white chocolate in microwave with 15 second intervals and finely chop candy canes
7. Once cookies are cooled, spread white chocolate on top and sprinkle candy cane pieces