If you’re a lover of accessories this one is for you.
Cookies4kids is a nonprofit committed to raising funds for research to develop new treatments for pediatric cancer. 100% of the profits from their cookie sales go directly to childhood cancer research at seven of the nation’s leading pediatric cancer centers.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat, the perfect gift to send someone, or wanting to help benefit a great cause, cookies4kids is the perfect way to make an impact. They’re hand baked to order and delivered fresh, they’re delicious too! We sure do love our snickerdoodles!
Use the code SWEET for $10 off your first order.
Check out their website here
I have been using these beauty products for over a week, so it’s time to share my thoughts!
1. Tula Facial Cleanser – this is a nice product. It has no scent and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. My face feels fresh and clean after using. I have not noticed any skin improvements, but that is something that usually takes a little more time. Overall 4/5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Ouai Leave In Conditioner – this is a great product in a compact size. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I do prefer it’s a 10, because it seems to have more hair protectant qualities in it, but I am not disappointed with this. The package is also great to travel with, unlike it’s a 10. Overall 4/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Dr Brandt No More Baggage – I have been using this exactly as directed (2x daily). I have seen zero results from it. My skin under my eyes feel dry as well. Overall 1/5 ⭐️
4. Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Scrub – I am loving this so far. I don’t typically use a body exfoliating scrub because I use a exfoliation wash. This has been great. My skin feels clean and refreshed without feeling dry. It has a great smell and a little bit goes a long way. Overall 5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Lavido Body Lotion – I love this. The scent is mandarin, orange, and bergamot and not overwhelming like most scented lotions. It smells and feels refreshing and my skin has been beautifully soft, smooth, and hydrated. I’m definitely purchasing more of this. Overall 5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I know, I know….it’s Friday. And I have been slacking on the blog, again. I really need someone to start holding me accountable for these posts. Calista, are you reading? I choose you. 😂
Let’s get started.
1. Caroline had a SUPER mild case of the chicken pox. They lasted not even 24 hours before become scabs. Thankfully she is already over them.
2. My poor dog is now having some skin issues. He developed a bald spot from licking his fur just above his tail. We were told to monitor it and give him Benadryl to reduce his licking. Thankfully the Benadryl has helped!
3. We had the first of many shoots for the Poppet SS19 line! I’ve been trying to edit our studio shots in between all my other million little things to do.
I have teamed up with CaseApp and couldn’t be more excited about it. Continue reading to see a full review and a 20% off discount code.
1. Caroline and I are both sick. Miserable. Can’t breathe, insanely sore throats, can’t sleep, the whole nine yards.
2. My dad is back in the hospital. Ugh. He can’t catch a break. His iron levels were at a 4.4, they were shocked he was even able to walk himself into the hospital and hold a conversation. Tonight is his second night there, hopefully he will be able to go home tomorrow. Say a prayer please!
3. We were supposed to have court mediation today and my ex husband rescheduled it yesterday. Surprise, surprise. Now I’m stuck being legally married to him another month longer.
This week sucks. 😂🤷🏼♀️