Another wood watch? Absolutely!
Click here to enter my exclusive giveaway with Jord!
SMILE BRILLIANT PROCESS AND FULL REVIEW
This journey started back in September with getting fitted for my trays and now I have spent about 2 months using this product to whiten my teeth! The first step was to get a mold of my mouth, this is so I would have custom fitted whitening trays! After getting these molds sent off, it only took about a week to get my trays back.
Whitening Day 1: I was a bit nervous and unsure if I was doing things properly. I used the numbing agent for about 15 minutes and whitening agent about 45 minutes. After the 45 minutes I noticed a subtle difference, impressive for one use! Total time spent whitening – 1 hour.
The next week: I have now whitened every 2-3 days and a total of 4 times. I was at about 1.5 hours of whitening at this point, still noticing an ever so slight difference. I have used one full syringe of the whitening gel.
The following month: still whitening, but not with enough time to make it consistent. I whitened from about once to twice a week, but now at the full time of 3 hours. The hesitation I have with this was making sure I was not swallowing saliva and not falling asleep with the trays in. Teeth are slowly but surely getting whiter.
Two months in: I am whitening the same amount as previous, I have used about 3.5 syringes of whitening agent. I have spent a fair number of hours with the product in and my teeth are certainly whiter.
Overall thoughts – the product does work! I am happy with my results, the only thing I’d wish to change is how long I am needing to leave the product in to achieve results. Was it worth it? Definitely.
Do you want to win your own whitening set from Smile Brilliant? Click HERE to enter my giveaway with them!
If you are uninterested in waiting for a giveaway, I also have a great discount for you to use! Use code LAURELZBTH15 for 15% off your purchase, site wide at Smile Brilliant.
Cookies4kids is a nonprofit committed to raising funds for research to develop new treatments for pediatric cancer. 100% of the profits from their cookie sales go directly to childhood cancer research at seven of the nation’s leading pediatric cancer centers.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat, the perfect gift to send someone, or wanting to help benefit a great cause, cookies4kids is the perfect way to make an impact. They’re hand baked to order and delivered fresh, they’re delicious too! We sure do love our snickerdoodles!
Use the code SWEET for $10 off your first order.
Check out their website here
I have been using these beauty products for over a week, so it’s time to share my thoughts!
1. Tula Facial Cleanser – this is a nice product. It has no scent and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. My face feels fresh and clean after using. I have not noticed any skin improvements, but that is something that usually takes a little more time. Overall 4/5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Ouai Leave In Conditioner – this is a great product in a compact size. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I do prefer it’s a 10, because it seems to have more hair protectant qualities in it, but I am not disappointed with this. The package is also great to travel with, unlike it’s a 10. Overall 4/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Dr Brandt No More Baggage – I have been using this exactly as directed (2x daily). I have seen zero results from it. My skin under my eyes feel dry as well. Overall 1/5 ⭐️
4. Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Scrub – I am loving this so far. I don’t typically use a body exfoliating scrub because I use a exfoliation wash. This has been great. My skin feels clean and refreshed without feeling dry. It has a great smell and a little bit goes a long way. Overall 5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Lavido Body Lotion – I love this. The scent is mandarin, orange, and bergamot and not overwhelming like most scented lotions. It smells and feels refreshing and my skin has been beautifully soft, smooth, and hydrated. I’m definitely purchasing more of this. Overall 5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I know, I know….it’s Friday. And I have been slacking on the blog, again. I really need someone to start holding me accountable for these posts. Calista, are you reading? I choose you. 😂
Let’s get started.
1. Caroline had a SUPER mild case of the chicken pox. They lasted not even 24 hours before become scabs. Thankfully she is already over them.
2. My poor dog is now having some skin issues. He developed a bald spot from licking his fur just above his tail. We were told to monitor it and give him Benadryl to reduce his licking. Thankfully the Benadryl has helped!
3. We had the first of many shoots for the Poppet SS19 line! I’ve been trying to edit our studio shots in between all my other million little things to do.
I have teamed up with CaseApp and couldn’t be more excited about it. Continue reading to see a full review and a 20% off discount code.